Sometimes you need to take a breath. Here are a few breathing exercises you can do in just a few minutes or your little ones can join you.
This breathing exercise is great for your child to try along with you!
1. Find a space with room to stretch your arms
2. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart
3. Breath in through your nose, raising your arms above your head as you do, and touch your palms together
4. Turn the palms of your hands outwards.
5. Breath out through your mouth as you lower your arms back down to your sides
6. Repeat three to five times.
7. Notice how you feel after the exercise, do you feel present in the moment?